Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Welcome to Hungry in Columbia

After viewing many different food blogs for Columbia, MO, I've decided to start my own. To start off with, I am a self-proclaimed addict of all things food related. I love Food Network. I save up what little money I have as a young college student for one superb dining experience every two months or so with my boyfriend, Jim. An evening in includes trying new recipes, and a slow afternoon means new baking experiences.

So, if you care or if you love food as much as I do, I hope you'll learn from my experiences. I'm down to earth, fairly easy to please, and will give great perspective on the food in this town and my kitchen.

Sometimes I'll let my cooking partner in crime, Jim, write a post. He's really into kitchen gadgets and tools and the techniques and processes that go along with gourmet food.

In any case, what I hope to bring is a new viewpoint on cooking and reviews on Columbia area restaurants when I have the money to go out to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment